[lazarus] Bug 4

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Tue May 30 09:01:30 EDT 2000

I have yet to rebuild my LInux box and therefore can't fix the bug.  Can someone else take care of this please.
Thanks

I am trying to install Corel Linux onto a Dell OptiPlex PC and it simply reboots during the install.  I am guessing that the graphics card is not compatable with the graphical installation.

Shane

>>> vrs at dds.nl 05/27/00 04:40AM >>>
Hi,

The Bug List on the Lazarus site is a nice feature. But where can I sent bug
fixes? I found no information on that on the site, so I send it to the list
and the bug submitter.

I have found a fix for bug 4.

Use instead of
   gtk_label_set_justify(pgtklabel(p),GTK_JUSTIFY_RIGHT);
the call
   gtk_misc_set_alignment(PGTKMISC(p), 0.0, 0.0);
to right jstify the label.
The set_justify is to align text in a multi-lne label.

For Center and Rigth justify use
   gtk_misc_set_alignment(PGTKMISC(p), 0.5, 0.0);
   gtk_misc_set_alignment(PGTKMISC(p), 1.0, 0.0);

Regards,
Vincent