AW: [lazarus] cannot build on Win NT

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Sat Nov 4 18:09:16 EST 2000

"Mario Fietz, DL4MFM" wrote:

> I installed FPC in "full option".
>
>   the "make" in '\pp\source\fcl\xml' directory ends with:
>
> make -C ../../rtl/win32 all
> make[1]: Entering directory `/pp/source/rtl/win32'
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/pp/source/rtl/win32'
> make[1]: *** [fpcmade.w32] Error1
> make: *** [package_rtl] Error2

I'm not sure what is going on with the building of the FPC units. I was
able to build them but that was on win95 so I can say if it might be an
NT issue.

In any case I have packaged the XML units and put them on the ftp site.

   ftp://lazarus.freepascal.org/lazarus/uxml.zip

Download these files and place them in '\pp\units\win32\fcl'

After that you should be able to build Lazarus.