[lazarus] cannot build on Win NT / ME / 98 / W2K

DL4MFM dl4mfm at dl4mfm.de
Mon Nov 6 08:25:45 EST 2000

Hello Folks,

I made now again all like Michael reported in his last mailing on sunday. I
downloaded the files again, now  with CVS,  and installed all on a new (the
4th!) PC which is running Windows 2000.

No success - it's all the same. Building stops all when I enter:

make components

I have no more idea what I can do.

> I really don't know what is going on with your PC but I had not such
problems

You lucky boy. Maybe there's something different in a german Windows
version :-)) ?

frustrated greetings

Mario

amateur radio is not just hobby, this is life style

[] eMail: dl4mfm at dl4mfm.de
[] http://www.dl4mfm.de

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
FN:Mario H. Fietz
EMAIL;INTERNET:dl4mfm at dl4mfm.de
TEL:+49 5407 860065
TEL;FAX:+49 5407 860064
ORG:www.dl4mfm.de
ADR;PREF:P.O.Box 1206;;;Wallenhorst;NDS;49126;Germany
ADR;WORK:;;P.O.Box 1206;Wallenhorst;NDS;49126;Germany
END:VCARD