[lazarus] Object Inspector

Marc Weustink Marc.Weustink at cuperus.nl
Wed Nov 29 04:45:57 EST 2000

+ From: Luis R. Hilario B. [mailto:luis at luis-digital.8m.com]

+ Yes, I see the Object Inspector, but within the form does not appear
+ nothing. It is really a general problem that has Lazarus
+ under Windows. Is GTK the problem?

You see more that I saw under Windows a while ago (it wouldn't start) Or
someone has fixed it the last few weeks (I just got back from holliday)

+ Under Linux it does not compile for the reasons already
+ exposed. The error happens with the units GTK, Forms, etc.
+ http://www.freepascal.org/bugs/showrec.php3?ID=1164

I can't find the example you try to compile there.

Marc