[lazarus] I wanna help you!!!

Marc Weustink marc at lazarus.dommelstein.net
Sun Sep 10 16:11:14 EDT 2000

At 09:33 10-09-2000 -0400, tmartins at ig.com.br wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I'm a computer student from Brazil, and I use Delphi for more than 2 years.
>I'm very enthusiastic about the Lazarus Project, because I need to build my
>applications for many kinds of platforms.
>
>I really would like to help you with this project, if there's anything i can
>do... please send me an answer.

Yes you can help, it depends a bit of what you like to do, but somethings I
can think of right now:

* Look at the bugbase and try to fix some problems
* do a grep TODO on the sources and you may find somethings you like.
* If you have a win32 platform and you  know your way in the
   delphi/VCL internals, you may look at the continues paint problem
* AFAIK there is a sample of all components, and a lot of functionality
   is missing, you can try to add some funcs

Marc