[lazarus] Make this thing work

pouppah at www.com pouppah at www.com
Sat Sep 16 09:25:03 EDT 2000

On Fri, 15 September 2000, Marc Weustink wrote:

> At 16:19 15-09-2000 -0700, pouppah at www.com wrote:
>
> >Ok I got this thing to work (in a way). Now what's the next step?
> >What's this :
> >An unhandled exception occurred at 0x000DF864
> >Unknown Run-Time error : 217
> >   0x000DF864
> >   0x00447767
> >   0x004528C3
> >   0x004611C1
> >
> >I get this when I try to run lazarus.exe by itself. Is this normal? I
> >tried building it with 'make all OPT=-XS' but it came back with a 'linked
> >with missing USER32.dll:Dde...' problem.
> >
> >Hey am I asking too many silly questions here or what?
>
> Nope, its the latest state of the windows version. As far as I can see
> there are some win32 gtk problems. I couldnt dig into it, maybe others
> A bit lack of time lately :(
>
> Marc

What can you suggest? Do I just forget the lazarus on windows idea? I do have a linux partition but for some reason I wanted to work with this in windows.
Does the version of the compiler I use have anything to do with this problem?

Do you know if anyone is working on this or whether it would be a good idea to brave the rapids and delve into the lazarus code myself?

pouppah

Listen to your favorite music while you work!
- http://www.com/