[lazarus] Bugs of Lazarus

FoodTechnologist Vasily.Volchenko at mstu.edu.ru
Mon Apr 23 01:53:46 EDT 2001

I tried to compile lazarus with fpc-1.1 again, it was nothing good. But
some problems were found. At first, there is some code, where private
fields of self should be correctly accessed, but with statement operates
with another class, which contain private fields with same names. It can
be easily fixed adding self. Next, in winapis  you can find different
function headers (in interface and implementation). I think, it is a bad
idea to make such mixing. Besides, I found such definitions as hDC:HDC;
hWND:HWND. Compilers work well with it, but I think, it is a very,very
bad idea of mixing var and type names, espetially in case-insensitive
languages.
After fixing all these errors lazarus could not run, it seems that there
are resource problems.
So, it is very strange that fpc 1.0.5 works well with it!