[lazarus] CVS Changes

Marc Weustink marc at lazarus.dommelstein.net
Tue Aug 21 18:06:23 EDT 2001

At 10:07 21-08-01 -0400, you wrote:
>Marc Weustink wrote:
> >
> > + When I use the make from the FPC 1.0.4 release with the
> > + variable USEENV=1, it compiles fine and runs normally.
> >
> > Hmm.... AFAIK lazarus won't compile with the 1.0.4 compiler.
>
>No, I didn't say the 1.0.4 compiler, I said the version of "make" that
>is included with the 1.0.4 compiler.

Ehh... indeed (did you say that ? The message was from another poster :)

 From the "FPC 1.0.4 release" part I assumed a 1.0.4 compiler was used.
Since this is strange I suspected a mix of versions, where all kinds of
errors are possible. Before digging into sources I want to be sure the
latest version of Lazarus is used.

>I originally did a complete release installation of the 1.0.4 compiler
>then got the source out of CVS and rebuilt the compiler so that it was
>1.0.5 but the utilities are still the 1.0.4 release version.
>
>Just to refresh memory this is a Win32 issue.

That wasn't clear from the message I replied to.

Marc