[lazarus] Updates

Shane Miller shane001 at ameritech.net
Tue Dec 18 22:22:04 EST 2001

Currently you can't do much with the TListView like sorting and alignment
but in the next few days I'll add:

- Sorting by columns
- Setting specific columns to hidden/visible
- Justification specific to each column
- Resizable specific to column
- Auto-sizable columns that expand based on the data they contain
- Max/Min widths for columns
- Row heights
- Forground and background colors specific to rows
- Add images to cells
and anything else I can figure out in the next few days.

I will look at the hints tomorrow.  Perhaps I can find a fix to the
underlying problem.

Thanks
Shane