[lazarus] Translating the website

Satan das-ende-ist-nah at gmx.net
Fri Dec 28 17:55:21 EST 2001

On Thu, 27 Dec 2001 12:34:18 -0500
"Michael A. Hess" <mhess at miraclec.com> wrote:

> Rafael Cotta wrote:
> >
> > Does Lazarus' website already have a Portuguese version?
> >
> > I want to translate this, but I just want to be sure I am not working
> > on something someone already did.
>
> A Portuguese version does already exist. If you chech the language
> selection box at the bottom of the menu on the Home page you will see it
> is listed. Not all pages were translated but most were.
>
> I will be in the process of designing a new web site in the next couple
> of weeks. I hope to add some features such as a forum, opinion polls,
> etc. At that time all of the translations will need to be performed
> again and your help will be welcomed.  :-)

you are working on a new webpage?
and all translations will have to be done again?

then why don't you move lazarus to sourceforge?
i think there are really some advantages in doing this (perhaps it can help to get some more developers)
i would like to know what you and the other developers think about that

yours

satan