[lazarus] Speedbuttons redraw continuously on win32 (Bug 13)

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Thu Feb 8 20:28:32 EST 2001

Vincent Snijders wrote:

> I hope this may help in finding the cause of this bug, because IMHO
> this bug makes lazarus unworkable on win32.

Hmmm. Interesting. This statement seems to imply that you at least can
getting working in some fashion. I tried to do a build of the IDE in
Win32 and it runs but all of the windows are empty except for the speed
buttons. Do you see more of the screen? Do you see the menus, tabs, etc.
etc.? Can you use the editor?

Just curious because I wasn't sure if it was my machine or if it was the
build itself.