[lazarus] Speedbuttons redraw continuously on win32 (Bug 13)

Vincent Snijders vrs at dds.nl
Sat Feb 10 18:39:27 EST 2001

> This modified main.pp can be downloaded from
> ftp://lazarus.freepascal.org/lazarus/main.pp

Micheal Hess suggested
> Maybe you should put some temporary #ifdefs in the code for this section
> so that it can stay with the main code in CVS.

I have done as you suggested, if I understood you right.
I put this code at the top of main.pp:
{$ifdef win32}
  {$define spdbtnworkaround}
{$endif}

I add my code in ifdefs like, keep the original in the else clause:
{$ifdef spdbtnworkaround}
  if not LoadResource('tedit',Pixmap1) then
{$else}
  if not LoadResource('btn_viewunits',Pixmap1) then
{$endif}

Attached is a diff-file, so you can apply this as a temporary patch, till
someone has found out, why some pixmaps cause this problem.

Vincent Snijders