[lazarus] New makefiles

Marc Weustink marc at lazarus.dommelstein.net
Wed Feb 14 17:12:32 EST 2001

Hi,

I committed the new makefiles. You can create the binary tar.gz by issueing

   make clean all zipinstall FPC_VERSION=0.7

the FPC_VERSION=0.7 at the end is maybe somewhat misleading, but it is used
to create a lib/lazarus/0.7/units/ dir. I might change that to
PRODUCT_VERSION in the future.

In order to get this I changed the fpcmake.ini, fixed the unittarget bug
(and named it temporary lazarusmake.ini). I have to find out if I can put
the changes in the fpcmake.ini so that the fpc team can use it as before
and we can use it as well.
For fpcmake to work you have to export the FPCMAKEINI environment var to
the lazarusmake.ini (like FPCMAKEINI=/home/marc/lazarus/tools/lazarusmake.ini)
If you don't intend to change the makefile.fpc then you dont need to set it.

Installation notes:

*) Untar the archive in the dir you want (in /usr/ or /local/usr/)

*) edit the ppc386.cfg and adding the line:

   -Fu/usr/lib/lazarus/0.7/units

Marc