[lazarus] Just wanted to say thanks [was: Another Bug in Editor]

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Fri Feb 16 09:59:19 EST 2001

> Jens Arm wrote:
>
> There is another bug in the editor.
> I start Lazarus and then open a new editor with the menu (File - new
> Unit).

<snip - error report>

I just wanted to give a thanks to this kind of error report. This is the
kind of testing we need to find all of the kinks in the armor. We
realize that this is difficult if you don't get the source and build the
IDE from CVS. In a few days we should have the bugs worked out of
building nightly binaries of the IDE. Then you can download and test the
IDE for us.