[lazarus] New tests of the IDE

Jens Arm JArm at Webasto.de
Mon Feb 19 02:56:00 EST 2001

> > PS:
> > Does someone of you know what the Errormessage (init: no more processes
> > left in this runlevel) means and what the matter for this message can
> > be???

> Usually you get this when changing the INIT level of a Linux box
(possibly
> a shutdown) and there are no processes left to kill. Normally you can
ignore
> this message.

Ignoring is not possible, because the system hangs, only a reset helps.
This message is declareing itself in the normal run of the system that
every dynamically linked program I am trying to start is SEGFaulting. If
I then do a reboot or halt the error message appears. What can the reason
for this message be? Could the reason be a buggy RAM or Cache-RAM?

Jens