[lazarus] Ready to do Win32 builds but......

Jeffrey A. Wormsley daworm at cdc.net
Thu Feb 22 00:35:30 EST 2001

On 02/20/2001 at 11:13 PM Michael A. Hess wrote:

>My question is: Is any one working with the Win32 GTK version of the
>IDE? What about the WinAPI version? Wormsley are you going to have any
>time to work on that?

I barely have time to keep up with the mailing list.  I'm sorry, but I
don't think I can.  If anyone lurking out there can take this on, it would
be much appreciated, but I am in the middle of remodeling my house, and
haven't any time to work on it.

Hopefully, this will be done in a month or so, but until then, I'm out of
it.

Surely someone else out there can step up and take control of this part???

Jeff.