[lazarus] Compilerwarnings

Jens Arm JArm at Webasto.de
Thu Feb 22 02:37:17 EST 2001

Hi

If I compile I get the following message, what is the very long name with
the $'s in and why are they differ?

How can a CRC change at this point of compilation where the
interfacebase.pp is compiling
the first time?

Compiling interfacebase.pp
interfacebase.inc(22,25) Note: Interface and implementation names are
different
_INTERFACEBASE$$_$$_TINTERFACEBASE_$$_CALLWINDOWPROC$TFARPROC$HWND$UINT$LO
NGINT$LONGINT =>
_INTERFACEBASE$$_$$_TINTERFACEBASE_$$_CALLWINDOWPROC$TFARPROC$HWND$UINT$WP
ARAM$LPARA
interfacebase.inc(136,1) Warning: Function result does not seem to be set
interfacebase.inc(248,1) Warning: Function result does not seem to be set
interfacebase.inc(314,1) Warning: Function result does not seem to be set
interfacebase.inc(345,1) Warning: Function result does not seem to be set
interfacebase.inc(381,1) Warning: Function result does not seem to be set
interfacebase.inc(422,1) Warning: Function result does not seem to be set
interfacebase.pp(121) Warning: ./units/interfacebase.ppu Interface CRC
changed -1337124702<>-301492936
Assembling interfacebase

cu Jens