[lazarus] i can't run lazarus

Denis Leger Denis.Leger at laposte.net
Fri Feb 23 09:27:42 EST 2001

              Hi everybody,

  i'm very impressed by the work you did, and if i can help, i'll be really
happy. But there is a big problem : i can compile lazarus, but not run it.

I'm under Linux, Mandrake 7.1, with gtk 1.2.7. I've installed fpc 1.0.5.

When i run lazarus, i got this message (at the end) :

[INAVLIDATECONTROL] Done
[TCustomForm.Create] Resource 'TOBJECTINSPECTOR' not found
This is for information purposes only.   This is not critical at this time.
[TCustomComboBox] AttachSignals
[TCustomComboBox] Exiting AttachSignals
[TCustomComboBox] DoChange
An unhandled exception occurred at 0x401E27D6 :
Access violation
  0x401E27D6
  0x401EAC73
  0x401CBBFB
  0x401EE0EF
  0x401ECC5A
  0x401955FD
  0x080B84A5
  0x4020C73F
  0x4021415A
  0xBFFFE750

An unhandled exception occurred at 0x00000021 :
Access violation
  0x00000021
  0x080D8ACC
  0x0810B842
  0x080D8D8F
  0x080FCD0B
  0x080FCCB2
  0x080E0905
  0xBFFFF58C
An unhandled exception occurred at 0x0810657A :
Access violation
  0x0810657A
  0x3020200C
  0x00000000

[TgtkObject.Destroy] WARNING: There are 2 unreleased DCs and 54 unreleased GDIObjects
[TgtkObject.Destroy] WARNING: There are 4 messages left in the queue! I'll free them

I got the same if i run the lazarusIDE that i loaded from the .tar.gz file.

What can i do ?

--
Denis