[lazarus] How to implement TCanvas.Pixel[x,y] functionality in 500 easy steps...

Shane Miller shane001 at ameritech.net
Sat Feb 24 23:11:36 EST 2001

How to implement Canvas.Pixels..

If you look at canvas.inc you will see that the function GetPixel already
exists so I'm not sure that it needs to be "implemented".  Perhaps it simply
needs to be debugged.  In getpixel there is a CNSendMessage call that sends
a LM_GetPixel message and a MSG variable to gtkobject.inc.  The LM_GetPixel
causes a call to GetPixel and in that function the PixColor of the
TLMSetGetPixel should be set.

Again, I'm not sure that it's working but it is written already.  The
SetPixel is also written.  Whether it's working or not I'm not sure.  All we
need is someone to debug it for us (put in a few writeln's and see what's
coming out of it).

Shane