[lazarus] Well we survived it. :-)

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Tue Feb 27 22:43:17 EST 2001

Greetings,

Well both Shane and I made it through the show unscathed.   :-)

In fact we both feel that the whole thing was a VERY big success.
After the broadcast we talked just a bit more with Michael Swindell and
he wants to talk further with us with regards to making Lazarus work
with CLX. We will see how that goes.

Doc Searls also wants some information and screenshots. I believe that
he is going to want to put something in "The Linux Journal". That would
be a VERY big shot in the arm for us. Hopefully it would also help bring
in some other developers to help with the coding.

Oh well enough of that ..... I'm just pumped.    :-)

PS: Please go listen to the show if you didn't listen to it live.

      http://www.thelinuxshow.com