[lazarus] Well we survived it. :-)

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Wed Feb 28 09:34:13 EST 2001

Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> Hmmmm. This leaves a bit of a wry aftertaste.
> When Linux Journal was proposed an article about FPC, they refused it.
> Funny what a little publicity can do. Ah well, better late than never,
> we can only benefit from it.

You had told me that one before and it was in the back of my mind when
talking to Doc. Now don't forget he said he wanted the screenshots, that
doesn't mean they will ever be used. Also it could mean that it will
just be something in the online supplement to LJ and not make it into
the magazine itself. Again only time will tell.