[lazarus] CVS Committed

mooseman mooseman at uniserve.com
Mon Jan 1 03:05:33 EST 2001

you all haven't decided to come back and play with us have you? ;-)
this list was SOOOOOO quiet when you all were off on another implementation
list.....

although i am not involved in the design/implementation process, i find the
discussions rather interesting. they help me grow my craft in the same way
that reading programming literature does....

moose.