[lazarus] FPC 1.0.4

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Tue Jan 2 12:35:02 EST 2001

Well, they haven't fixed it and I did a MAKE CLEAN so now I can't compile.

Any thoughts on how we go about getting them to fix this ASAP?  I can't get the source from the site, I keep getting an error.

Anyone have this file they could send me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shane

>>> cwhite at aracnet.com 01/02/01 10:08AM >>>
Yes, I had the same problem. But I am using the 1.1 compiler, not the 1.0.4 compiler. I figured that
the FPC people just missed a file or something and that they would get it fixed sometime soon. So I
just kept the previous one.

Curtis