[lazarus] compiler bug and streaming

Marc Weustink Marc.Weustink at cuperus.nl
Mon Jan 8 09:16:36 EST 2001

+ From: Mattias Gaertner [mailto:nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de]
+
+ Hi all,
+
+ The compiler 1.0.4 has a bug concerning the run time type
+ information for enumerated range name lists.
+ AFAIK the only type that is affected in the LCL is the TBorderStyle.
+ The bug is also responsible for the lazarus crash because
+ BorderStyle is used in tmessagedlg.lfm/dlgmessage.lrs. Just
+ delete the line in the lfm file and recreate the resource file
+ with the lazres program and the IDE will start again.

Hmmm... I can't see how this solved the problems I saw, except that the
offending routine wouldn't be called, so I think it's still there.

Marc