[lazarus] compiler bug and streaming

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Mon Jan 8 10:09:37 EST 2001

I understand your point about the enumerated type bug in FPC, but waht error are you saying it's causing when loading Lazarus?  I don't see any errors associated with this problem.

Shane

>>> nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de 01/08/01 07:57AM >>>
Hi all,

The compiler 1.0.4 has a bug concerning the run time type information for
enumerated range name lists.
AFAIK the only type that is affected in the LCL is the TBorderStyle.
The bug is also responsible for the lazarus crash because BorderStyle is
used in tmessagedlg.lfm/dlgmessage.lrs. Just delete the line in the lfm file
and recreate the resource file with the lazres program and the IDE will start
again.

Mattias