[lazarus] CVS Committed

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Wed Jan 10 16:13:28 EST 2001

I have again been working on the feature for moving controls.  I think I made it worse.  :-)

I can't get the controls to move correctly with the mouse.

I added the "Nudge" features to the Form Editor.  If you drop a TEdit control onto the form and hold the CTRL key and press the arrow keys the control will move around the form, 1 pixel at a time.  If you hole SHIFT down and the arrows the control will resize.

The problem with this feature is that some controls don't send LM_KEYDOWN and LM_KEYUP messages.
The control I am referring to is TMemo.  Why doesn't it send those messages you ask?  I don't know.  I haven't looked into it.  Someone can feel free to look at it.

You can also select multiple controls if you click on a control then hold the SHIFT down and click on another control.  The GRABBERS don't look like they adjust themselves, but if you nudge the controls they both move.

You can delete controls by selecting the control and pressing DEL.  When you add another control lazarus crashes.  I have to see why that is yet.

That's all for now.

Shane