[lazarus] CVS Committed 01/12/2001

Jens arm at rz.fh-muenchen.de
Sat Jan 13 12:43:34 EST 2001

Hi

I have the same problem, too.
I use the newest fpc 1.1 and Lazarus from CVS and I get since some days
this error:

laser:/mnt/lazarus # ./lazarus
LM_SCREENINIT called --> should go to GTKObject.Init
TODO: check this
An unhandled exception occurred at 0x08052558 :
Access violation
  0x08052558
  0x00000000

Because of the not running Makefile I have compiled the source of Lazarus
with to have some better debugging Infos (-glc)

ppc386 -B -glc -Fulcl -Filcl/include -Fulcl/interfaces/gtk
-Fiinclude/linux -Fucomponents/mwedit -Fudesigner lazarus.pp

Now I have looked in DDD where this error is and it looks like that it is
the line
NewPLResource^.Value:=Value;
in the file lresources.pp in procedure
TLResourceList.Add(Name,ValueType,Value:AnsiString);

cu Jens

Am 1/13/01, 2:14:47 PM, schrieb Mattias Gaertner
<nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> zum Thema Re: [lazarus] CVS Committed
01/12/2001: