[lazarus] The report on FPC-1.0.5 for Lazarus

Luis R. Hilario luis at luis-digital.8m.com
Tue Jan 16 21:54:13 EST 2001

"Michael A. Hess" wrote:

> "Luis R. Hilario" wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > There are problems with the IDE (of course).
> >
> > I recommend that the person who makes the packages, also proves them.
> > That is the best thing.
>
> I proved the 1.0.5 Win32 install in as much as I was able to compile the
> most recent Lazarus code from CVS. The application crashed but I was
> able to compile without any of the issues you indicate.

I will erase everything and prove again (tomorrow in the morning).
The problem of the FPC IDE is by the difference of versions between the
FPC IDE (1.0.5) and the units (1.0.4).

Only so that they are informed.
I am using the button of Lazarus in banner.
http://www.luisdigital.f2s.com/images/banners/anuncioln.gif

--
| Luis R. Hilario               |