[lazarus] Are web site translations needed?

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Mon Jan 22 00:48:46 EST 2001

Greetings,

I was wondering if the translations of the Lazarus web site are useful
and if they are needed. The reason I ask is simple. I just received some
updated translations in French. After installing them I wanted to check
and make sure I had them correct. Lo and behold what did I find. I find
that none of the translations were working. Not only were they not
working but they had not been working for almost 3 months. That is about
how long ago it was that I had made the code changes that broke it. In
that whole time no one complained.

So I ask, is this something I should be spending my time on or is it
just a waste of my time????