[lazarus] Are web site translations needed?

Marc Weustink Marc.Weustink at cuperus.nl
Mon Jan 22 07:15:02 EST 2001

+ From: Florian Klaempfl [mailto:Florian.Klaempfl at gmx.de]
+
+ I think a translated lazarus is more important especially the
+ menus because this leads to other shortcuts. Example: In German
+ programs the file is "Datei" thus you can activate the file menu
+ with "Alt-D" instead of "Alt-F" . I don't know how often I used
+ already the wrong shortcut. And the stupid thing is that "Alt-F"
+ activates the window menu because window is "Fenster" in German ...

:) Thats why I don't like to work with localized (dutch) SW. (Alf-F, X
doesn't work)

Marc