[lazarus] Congratulations are in order...

Wed Jan 31 14:32:16 EST 2001

... because since I last compiled lazarus, it has been improved quite a lot.
It is really becoming the Delph we all know...

Isn't it time to start putting binaries on the website ?
Making snapshots automatically isn't really a problem on a Linux box,
and seeing that I only had to type 'make' I assume it should not
be hard to accomplish this ?

If you want to attract some people, I think putting a ready-to-run
binary on the website will be a huge help...

Michael.