Aw: [lazarus] New Bug Entered

Sascha Kloss 01725832094 at d2mail.de
Sat Jul 7 11:57:31 EDT 2001

Am Freitag,  6. Juli 2001 18:15 schrieb Mattias Gaertner:
> On Fri, 6 Jul 2001 13:33:32 -0400, mhess at miraclec.com wrote:
> > Title: Don\'t compile?!
> >
> > Entered by: Sascha Kloss
> >
> > Compiled the lazarus fine with no errors but this bug hurts:
> > If I want to compile a project I got \"No program file found\":-(
> > Any hint?

It did not needed the .exe extension but I had to save the Code seperatly.
This should be done on saving a project, I guess. So save the code seperatly
and be happy;-)) I think the bug should be marked as fixed or NextVersion.
Perhaps the developers may link the function 'save_project' with 'save_code'
so that the user don't have to save the code and the project.

	Sincerly,
	Sascha Kloss