[lazarus] Open Edition of Kylix is finally available...

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Fri Jul 27 12:17:54 EDT 2001

Speaking for myself, I have been too busy working on other things to work on Lazarus.  I am developing a Single Signon solution that stores your Logon's into either a database or local file and logs you into your applications for you whether they are browser based or windows based applications.

This has taken most of my free time.

Shane Miller

>>> nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de 07/26/01 05:29AM >>>
On Thu, 26 Jul 2001 11:22:50 +0200
Jens Arm <JArm at Webasto.de> wrote:
> What is with LAZARUS ???? Is it dead now ??
> I try regularly the CVS but there is no or only very little progress :(:(:(

The 'little progress' were many bugfixes and needed accelerations. The source editor and the lcl now runs several times faster and has become more stable (although still not stable enough).

I'm writing the codetools, which first part will be committed in about 3 weeks. This will add the features: Procedure Jumping (Ctrl-Shift-CursorUp/Down under Delphi), Events for the object inspector and Automatic Class Completion (Ctrl-Shift-C under Delphi).

I don't know why the other developers are so busy.

Mattias Gaertner