[lazarus] TImage

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Fri Mar 9 09:09:12 EST 2001

That sounds reasonable to me.  Using PixMap's in memory would allow us to not have to recode some procedures in the gtkobject.

Shane

On 2001.03.09 08:09:10 +0100 FoodTechnologist wrote:
> Congratulations! Lot of job seems done for TImage support!
> Thanks. I'll test it up to tommorrow (on my computer, not here).
> But I'm too dificult to be up to date.

TGraphic and TPicture is ok. But the TBitmap and TPixmap need some work.
TBitmap needs LoadFromStream and SaveToStream code. My idea is to read and
write window bitmaps, but to work with an interface dependent format in
memory. For the gtk the working/in memory format should be GDKPixmap.
Thus we need two procedures to convert bitmaps to GDKPixmap and back.

What do you think?

Mattias