[lazarus] Compiling error.

Gregory Kingsley Gregory.Kingsley at investecmail.com
Fri Mar 16 02:25:56 EST 2001

Ok now I know that I am doing something dumb so I though I would just get
the  flame over with and get on to some coding.

I down loaded Lazarus last night and I tried compiling it and this is what I
got. Let me know what dumb thing I did wrong.

Thanks

 error.txt
 <<error.txt>>

c:/pp/bin/go32v2/make.exe -C lcl all
make.exe[1]: Entering directory `c:/lazarus/lcl'
rm -f ./units/allunits.ppw
ppc386.exe !FPCEXTCMD allunits.pp
Note: Reading further options from (env) FPCEXTCMD
Free Pascal Compiler version 1.0.4 [2000/12/30] for i386
Copyright (c) 1993-2000 by Florian Klaempfl
Target OS: Win32 for i386
Compiling allunits.pp
Compiling lcllinux.pp
Compiling .\interfaces\gtk\interfaces.pp
Compiling controls.pp
Compiling graphics.pp
graphics.pp(320,6) Warning: An inherited method is hidden by TGRAPHIC.CREATE
Compiling controls.pp
Compiling menus.pp
Compiling .\interfaces\gtk\interfaces.pp
Compiling controls.pp
Compiling forms.pp
Compiling .\interfaces\gtk\interfaces.pp
Compiling .\interfaces\gtk\gtkint.pp
gtkint.pp(106,7) Warning: An inherited method is hidden by TGTKOBJECT.CREATERECTRGN
gtkint.pp(106,7) Warning: An inherited method is hidden by TGTKOBJECT.PEEKMESSAGE
gtkint.pp(106,7) Warning: An inherited method is hidden by TGTKOBJECT.SETWINDOWLONG
gtkproc.inc(134,49) Error: Incompatible type for arg no. 3: Got Array Of LONGINT, expected Array Of CHAR
gtkproc.inc(135,49) Error: Incompatible type for arg no. 3: Got Array Of LONGINT, expected Array Of CHAR
gtkproc.inc(136,49) Error: Incompatible type for arg no. 3: Got Array Of LONGINT, expected Array Of CHAR
gtkproc.inc(137,49) Error: Incompatible type for arg no. 3: Got Array Of LONGINT, expected Array Of CHAR
gtkproc.inc(138,49) Error: Incompatible type for arg no. 3: Got Array Of LONGINT, expected Array Of CHAR
gtkint.pp(586) Fatal: There were 5 errors compiling module, stopping
make.exe[1]: Leaving directory `c:/lazarus/lcl'