[lazarus] Win32

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Thu Mar 22 10:45:49 EST 2001

> Ok cool. I've spent the last couple hours brushing up on the win32
> API and GDI etc..... this is gonna be a cool challenge :-}
>
> Please note that I do have a full time job and my contributions will
> most likely be in drips and drabs but every free moment I

This is the case with all of us. In fact that is the reason that the
Win32 interface has fallen behind. We have other tasks that ...
well ... shall we say ... earn MONEY.   ;-)

I have been wanted to focus on the Win32 native API myself but my
available time is at a premium as well however I'll give you hand as I
have time.