[lazarus] Fear not!

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Mon Mar 26 16:55:38 EST 2001

Greetings,

For anyone worrying about why this list is somewhat quiet, fear not. The
reason is due to that fact that some very heavy discussion has been
taking place on the developers list. We are making some decisions about
some design issues and how we should implement them. We will let you
know abou them as soon as we hash it out. As a heads up it will affect
those people looking at doing the Win32 version of the interface.