[lazarus] [Fwd: FPC for Lazarus]

Michal Bukovjan michal.bukovjan at openone.cz
Tue May 22 17:59:33 EDT 2001

Mandrake 7.1 is somewhat old. Latest version is Mandrake 8.0, on which
it works.

And yes, minor version change matters here. The version 4 RPMs are
supported by rpm-4.x shipped with RH 7.0 and higher or for older Red
Hats (like 6.2) you have to upgrade to rpm 3.0.5 or higher to be able to
use these packages.
The update to rpm 3.0.5 is officialy recommended by Red Hat for their
older distros if you need to install these new format RPMs.

Michal