[lazarus] strange error

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Tue May 29 04:39:15 EDT 2001

On 2001.05.28 10:48 Tjabo Kloppenburg wrote:
> > When choosing Project/Build I see an error dialog without text.
> > have a look at http://141.99.42:54:57005/tjabo/error1.jpg
>
> I've just edited the environment options (compiler path and compiler source).
> When doing a Project/Build it says: "successfully built".
>
> When doing Project/Run is see the well known error dialog box.

I have added some code from Zsolt and fixed some bugs. So the following should now work without any error:

-Create a new application
-Save project
-Build project
-Run project

The run project will only start the program in a second process. There is currently neither output log nor debugging.

Mattias Gaertner