[lazarus] bugfixes

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Mon Nov 5 09:31:11 EST 2001

Mattias Gaertner wrote:

> > Thanks for updating the Lazarus Developer News section too!
>
> I'm not responsible for the lazarus webpage.

Correct, not the site as a whole. However you can add information to the
Developer News sections and I incourage you to do so. You alone know
what you are working on and can add information and tidbits about it.
For example the updates that are occasionally sent to the mailing list
can be added to the Developers News section.

This is what he was commenting on. Shane sent an update within the last
several days.