[lazarus] Updates

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Wed Nov 21 11:10:48 EST 2001

Peter Vreman wrote:

> > We are currently waiting for a few minor details in the 1.1 version
> > of the compiler ...
>
> What is missing/wrong in the 1.1 compiler?

I don't think it was anything missing it was some bugs that caused a
problem. We discussed this on the developers list and made attempts to
use the 1.1 version.

Marc and Mattias have a better idea of what was failing when they tried
to build with 1.1. This was back around the end of last month so I sort
of forget what the exact details were. I thought the other guys
submitted bug reports to FPC but maybe they didn't.