[lazarus] Small things - Large problems :)

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Fri Nov 23 07:38:34 EST 2001

On Wed, 21 Nov 2001 17:38:49 -0300
"Luis R. Hilario" <l_hilario at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> >
> > Hmm. Strange indeed. If you got the 'EXECUTING' line then only TProcess can be the black sheep.
>
> All it is correct, if I enter the line ('EXECUTING') in a terminal, the
> program is executed.
>
> > I added some more checks for the executable for linux.
> > If this does not give any message, there must be a bug in TProcess.
>
> Now I cannot compile to Lazarus by this error:
> Assembling viewunit_dlg
> Compiling ./designer/designer.pp
> designer.pp(790,10) Error: Identifier not found SETPIXEL
> designer.pp(790,34) Error: Illegal expression

Yep, someone has committed dirty code. I fixed this yesterday.
Plz 'update -d' your sources and tell me, if there is a new error message, when running a program. There is a new check, which asks linux, to do various checks for permissions and paths. If there is no new message, then there seems to be a bug in TProcess.
Perhaps you can send me a small example program, which does not run?

Mattias