[lazarus] New gtkglarea demo

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Wed Oct 17 16:56:58 EDT 2001

No I didn't.  I'm not sure how to do that.  :-)  I looked at that site dri.sourceforge.net and it said I needed kernel 2.4.5. How do I determine my Kernel version.  Do I really need to compile something into the kernel to get this to work?  Is loading modules enough?  ..too many questions.  :-)
SHane

>>> kirby-2 at web.de 10/17/01 08:21AM >>>
Hi.

Have you enabled DRI/GLX in your XF86Config file and compiled DRI/DRM support
into your kernel (or installed the appropriate module)?
It took me a while to set up OpenGL support, but it works for my ATI Rage 128
card.
If your card isn't supported by X or the Linux kernel, you will have to use
software rendering (which is slooooooooooow).

For more information see http://dri.sourceforge.net/.

Mata ne,
Magus

-- > After linking libGL.so.1 to libGL.so and installing gtkgl RPM I get