[lazarus] New gtkglarea demo

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Thu Oct 18 13:33:13 EDT 2001

Right, but is there a .so file or something I can look for to determine where glx is installed to set to my modulespath in the x congif file?

I need to see that to verify that I actually have glx installed.
SHane

>>> kirby-2 at web.de 10/18/01 11:32AM >>>
The OpenGL module's name is "glx".
For Direct Rendering you also need "dri" and "drm" (maybe one of these starts
the other one automatically... maybe...).

Mata ne,
Magus