[lazarus] Some Bugs

Jens Arm Jens.Arm at gmx.de
Fri Aug 9 11:47:24 EDT 2002

Hi

Some Bugs:

1. If I do a "find declaration" on types like string, cardinal, boolean
   and other types like them, I get a SegFault.

2. If I use the form editor and try to move controls, it works to
   that point, that if some of that helper lines appear, nothing works anymore
   (you cannot select new controls).

   Perhaps that is the same problem:
   Drop eg. a button on a fresh form of a fresh started Lazarus.
   Then click frequently between the form and the Button to select Form->Button->Form and so on.
   After some clicks it is not possible to select the form again. Looks like a buffer is getting full ?????
   (You can move the control if you leftclick and move the mouse in the source-editor)

3. The Snap-to-Guidelines Option in the Environment-FormEditor-Options doesn't get saved and/or restored.

4. If I try to open a include-file "under the cursor", nothing is opened, but if I say find declaration on that include-file
   it gets opened.

Jens