[lazarus] IDE bug...

David Creelman dave at geko.net.au
Tue Aug 20 08:40:11 EDT 2002

Hi All,

I've been playing with the latest versions of Lazarus and have run into
one or two IDE issues.

Using most recent source, gtk, X 4.2 on Mandrake.

About every forth or fifth mouse click is missed. This can be seen by
dropping a calender on a form, running and clicking on the year scroller
many times. Not all of the clicks get through. Don't know why this is
happening.

There are some rectangular artifacts left when moving TWinControl
descendent controls around on the screen.

Sometimes after dropping several controls on the screen, running,
editing, running and editing, the selection gets fixed on a particular
control and can't be moved off it.

Sorry I can't get more details. Hope this helps a bit. Great work !

Cheers
DC