[lazarus] lazarus bugs

Javier javuchi77 at yahoo.es
Mon Aug 26 12:40:35 EDT 2002

El lun, 26-08-2002 a las 15:36, Andrew Johnson escribió:
> On 26 Aug 2002 16:57:42 +0000
> Javier <javuchi77 at yahoo.es> wrote:
>
> >1.- When recompiling Lazarus with Tools->Build Lazarus, the program do
> >not respond until compilation has been finished.
>
> This should no longer be an issue, make sure your version is current with
> CVS. A few days ago Matthias added a Patch to improve Lazarus Responsiveness
> during compiling.

Thanks. I updated and it does not happen anymore. Elsewhere, nothing
apears on screen, it would be nice to include a progress dialog or
something like that, although it is not important.

The second bug is still happening to me. I'm not able to compile any
project saved with Save Project As.

And the other bug, explained in the other thread ("More IDE bugs") is
happening sometimes... for example, when updating to the new version, I
had to delete ~/.lazarus two times in order for it to compile projects.
I used the old way (using make) for the update.

Bye.