[lazarus] native Win32 Interface BugFix, maybe

Markus Lüdin markus at luedin.com
Thu Aug 29 16:13:11 EDT 2002

> While, as you say, it is a slow solution, it is very needed. If you want
> look into it, we also really need a similar hack for saving
TBitmap/TPixmap
> to a Pixmap Stream/File. This is needed for both Windows and Linux to get
> saving Pixmaps etc. to lfm files working.

I don't know what has more priority but right now I try to help to get the
Win32 Interface going....so maybe once I get bored of it I'll have a look
at that :-)

Markus

PS: Maybe some introduction, since I'm new to this list. I like the idea of
having
a Open Source and Multi Platform RAD System that's why I try to help.
I'm 27, software engineer and life in Switzerland but will move to
Indiana,USA soon
because my wife is from there...