[lazarus] InterfaceBase public procedures

Vincent Snijders vslist at zonnet.nl
Mon Dec 2 23:51:08 EST 2002

InterfaceBase has the following public procedures and function which are not
called from LCL:

SetCallBack
RemoveCallBack
RecreateWnd

Can they be removed from TInterfaceBase? Can they be moved to protected or
private scope in the TGTKobject and TWin32Object Class?

If this is done, I see two odd functions:
GetText and UpdateHint.
Can they be replaced by messages like LM_GETTEXT and LM_SETHINT (new), so
that we have a more consistent interface for TInterfaceBase. Or is the long
term target to have all messages converted to procedures and functions of
the interface object.

Regards,
Vincent Snijders.