[lazarus] French users ?

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Wed Dec 11 11:47:43 EST 2002

Denis Leger wrote:

> Le Wednesday 11 December 2002 13:19, Peter Vreman a écrit :
>
> >Please use English in the messages send to the mailinglist, most ppl
> >don't understand French.
>

> Well, i don't unterstand all the english on the mailing-list too ;-)

Don't feel bad I don't always either and it is my native language.  ;-)

> By the way, it seems we are 3 french users or Lazarus, it's a bit
> short to make a new mailing-list...

Yes that is a little to few. I understand the need to converse in your
native language at times so feel free to do so if required. However,
please add one or two lines to the message in english giving the jest of
the message so that others know if it is important or not. We don't want
to miss an important bug, problem, or question.

On another note if anyone in any other language wants to have some
special section setup on the web site to link other language specific
needs just let me know and we will see what we can do.

Phone: 570-388-2211  Fax: 570-388-6101